Cancellation Policy

Cancellation Policy

In order to reserve your seat for one of our activities, we may require you to process payment for activities in advance the the scheduled activity your are registering for. Because the delivery of these activities involves costs on our part, we cannot always refund registration for last minute cancellations. We will however refund a portion of the registration fees in cash as long as there is sufficient lead-time. In most cases, we will credit the totality of the registration fees toward registration for any other event.
To request a refund for an activity you have registered for, please contact us.
In order to provide you with a cash refund, you must cancel within 60 days of registration. In the event that you cancel after 60 days of registration, we will credit you for the refund amount on any VIVA activity.

Cancellation > 14 days before the start of the event

We will refund you 100% of the registration cost to the method of payment used for registration.

Cancellation > 7 days before the start of the event

We will refund you 90% of the registration cost to the method of payment used for registration. The Other 10% covers administrative fees and will be credited toward any other activity.

Cancellation > 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the event

We will refund you 50% of the registration cost to the method of payment used for registration. The other 50% will be credited toward any other activity.

Cancellation < 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the event

We will credit the registration amount toward any other activity.